Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Clean Your Car with Organic Basic H2 {Non-Toxic Tuesday}


Okay, so you've realized that those toxic, traditional, store-bought cleaners are horrible for your health (asthma, cancer, etc...) and you've made the switch for your home, but do you still clean your car with whatever you find in the car aisle of Walmart? I don't know about you, but we spend a lot of time in the car! Husband's commute to work, to and from daycare, trips to the store, weekend adventures... the hours spent in the car really add up!

There's no need to use those special car cleaners though. Secret Exposed: It's just cleaner! :) We keep our car and lungs in great condition by using Shaklee Basic H2 and sometimes the germex Basic G when needed. Take a look!-


Those tires were actually scrubbed down by the guys at our local car wash. I mean SCRUBBED using their foamy cleaner and a hard brush. I finished the job with some Basic H2 and a little towel when I got home. Came off without any harsh scrubbing needed! :)






I guarantee Basic H2 will clean better your current, toxic cleaners. (No really, there's a 100% money-back guarantee with all Shaklee products!) I've never been disappointed and love knowing my family is safe wherever our travels lead us.

Don't forget! This month (July) is FREE membership month with the purchase of any product. So you can buy the one bottle of Basic H2 (which will last you a year+) and have the membership waiting for you 50 years from now. :)

AND my team is doing FREE shipping for this Thursday only!!!
Come join me at the Alison Marie blog's Shaklee Facebook Event to win prizes and learn more. :D



Shop my Shaklee store here!

1 comment:

  1. I am SOLD! I love it... I was just looking at my car today thinking.. "wow Leah you need to clean ole baby blue." It's getting to be kind of bad! Haha... I shall be joining today! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments really are the fuel bloggers run on. You are awesome. :)