Monday, June 10, 2013

WAHM Office {Home Tour}



Hi! I'm so excited to be sharing this with you today because wow was this a labor of love! I love my office because it's half of our FROG (finished room over garage). The other half is our grownup tv-hangout area, which most of will not be shown in this post since it's not quite finished yet. But back to my office! I love this space because I get the huge window and plenty of room for my computer, painting, sewing, and misc. crafts.




Future plans are possibly putting pillows in the chairs and definitely hanging a curtain. I have what I need for the curtain but just haven't made it a priority! Oh and some sort of overhead light/chandelier. I bought an awesome thrift one months ago, but am not sure I love it. We'll see!




Have you noticed the ceiling yet??? :) Keep scrolling to find out how that happened! It makes me smile evertime I come up here.








And where the magic happens... :)




Now about that ceiling! Check back on Wednesday for the arrow painted ceiling tutorial and to see the before of the office!




Linking up to these awesome party people.

6 comments:

  1. Alison!! I love it! You can get some GOOD work done in there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Alison!! Your FROG (<-- awesome by the way) is going to be gorgeous with all that natural light coming in. I love the space so far and can't wait to see the TV half of the room!

    We would love for you to link this up with us at Living Well Spending Less! You can link up any of your thrifty projects each Thursday - we would love to have you join us! http://www.livingwellspendingless.com/category/thrifty-thursday/

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - I work from home too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! It looks like a really fun place to work with all the sunlight and the fabulous ceiling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so fun and cute! I would love to do my work in there! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your home office! I am new to the blogging world, and would love a place like this in my home...soon I hope! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments really are the fuel bloggers run on. You are awesome. :)