Monday, June 17, 2013

2 Steps to Beat The Afternoon Slump

Do you have trouble focusing? Do you feel tired in the afternoons?
Have I already lost your attention? 

Come back to me- I AM WIDE AWAKE!

What's my secret? I sniff pixie sticks. I drink a yummy tea and take a natural supplement made by the #1 Natural Nutrition company in the US.

For reals.

In fact I JUST took it and am simultaneously texting with 3 people, participating on 2 FB group discussions, and writing this post. It's a little hectic at the moment, but that is WAY better than zoning out to the cursor blinks on my computer screen.
That happened yesterday, I didn't follow these 2 steps yesterday.


1. Drink this ridiculously delicious tea. Pomegranate or Green Matcha Energizing Tea.
Yeah, the name of the tea literally says "Energizing" in it. It's the truth!
 


2.  Take this Mental Acuity supplement. Do it. Thank me later.



(This was not a regularly scheduled or planned post. I just felt REALLY inspired by my energy and since I had the same thing happen the last 5 times I've followed these 2 steps, I know that I will neither crash nor regret telling the world about this!)

Now I'm off to answer 25 emails in lightening fast speed. :)



2 comments:

  1. Maybe that's what I need. Maybe I need to drink something at night that will relax me so I can get to bed before 12 am and not go to sleep btwn 1 and 5 or 6 am. yea sleep hates me.

    I lose focus alot and at this moment right now I could fall asleep it feels like. I'm sure it's this weather. cloudy and looks like rain.

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/06/sunday-fun-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try that tea. I am not a huge pop drinker but water just doesn't keep me awake in the late afternoon! Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments really are the fuel bloggers run on. You are awesome. :)