Thursday, June 13, 2013

Because Why. {Toddler Conversations}

J: "I'm hungry."
Me: "Why didn't you eat at P and H's?"
J: "Because why."
Me: "Because why isn't an answer. Why didn't you eat there?"
J: "Because why... I was hungry."
Me: "But you didn't eat anything when you were there."
J: "Why?"
And then we went home and he got to stay up even later to eat. Mad skills. 

...


I am a foster-mom and J is my son. I will not be posting pictures of him or any other personal information. It's the law. Sorry.

It's awkward at times. I edit his cute face right out of so many pictures, but it also allows me to focus on me- as a grownup woman- as Alison Marie. I get to focus on the grown up things and not "How to sew your own pacifier clip"- which I have blogged about in a previous life! lol

For the last 2+ years we have had the honor of fostering, and loving with our every being, our son, J. He is my sunshine.

We are working towards adoption, but it's a long road and I can't talk about it on the interwebs while we go through it. :)

So while I can't post pictures, I can revel in the moments when he just cracks me up. And that happens a lot!

Well, I'm glad we had this talk. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there. I'm now your newest follower. would love for you to come over and check me out. I also have a blog hop going on. I found you thru a blog hop that I just did and I linked my page. but here's the link so you can go straight to it. http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/06/night-owl-blog-hop-hop.html




    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments really are the fuel bloggers run on. You are awesome. :)