Wednesday, April 24, 2013

HGTV Dream Home Tour {Charleston Love}

Ready for some serious eye candy??? Kent and I toured the HGTV Dream Home on Kiawah Island for my birthday, but I never got around to posting all the gorgeous details TILL NOW! This post is HEAVY in pictures (I seriously almost made this into two posts!), so I'm not going to comment a lot. I will say this though...

 
My personal opinion, which many others there shared, is that this home is quite ridiculously built. Things like a kids bedroom that's really just behind a curtain at the top of the stairs and a master bedroom that is so small, everyone thought it was a guest bedroom... The list goes on with things like that. BUT at the end of the day all you and I really care about is the decor! Right?!? And that was GORGeous!!! I've seen every picture posted online prior to the tour and none do all the little details justice, so that's the main focus of what I am going to share.

 

 
 
 
 




























Wow! Are you on photo-overload? :) I had the hardest time weeding through to just these "few"! All I want to know is- Who's going to make a bowl of chocolates a part of their home decor now? ha! Those lanterns are calling my name, though.

 

1 comment:

  1. WHA?!?!? You got to tour this house?!?! No way!! I wanted to win it so bad! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments really are the fuel bloggers run on. You are awesome. :)