Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Beginnings

Hi there! Welcome. :)

My goal here is to give moms a momentary break from the laundry to take in something beautiful and refreshing.

A few days ago I sat down and asked myself "Why?" and came up with a long list of "I believe..." statements. In order to continue on happily as a mother, a wife, a business owner, a woman, I needed to know my purpose. My why.

Having a list of whys has been very freeing to me. So it's time to start over. To build a new blog full of all the things I love, whether that's a family adventure, a date with my husband, a thought about life, or a new project on our home. The list could go on and on... I look forward to this new beginning and I'm happy to have you along with me!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments really are the fuel bloggers run on. You are awesome. :)