Friday, August 30, 2013

Project Dream Goes to Nashville

Last month (and beginning of this month) we traveled to Nashville for a week for the Shaklee Global Conference and were so happy to meet up with my Project Dream International Team! Project Dream is a group (team) of women who blog and market Shaklee products via our blogs. We're like family. I love these women, as I know you've heard me say before.

Directly following the convention I was so pumped about new endeavors that I promptly went on hiatus from here. :( So lame. Just as I was ready to get back to blogging (after a week break), I realized that my time limit to take the Certified Personal Trainer exam was in 11 days. I made the decision to pause from the blog and study my butt off and I don't really regret it, but I DO MISS blogging and interacting with y'all!!!

So I'm back now and I'm going to start off nice and easy with a little eye candy... feast your eyes on ... ME! j/k... sorta. Here are some of the absolutely gorgeous photos taken by Samantha Byers Photography in Nashville. This is only a tiny fraction of Project Dream, but it gives you a nice idea of how awesome we are.

(If you are every curious about PDI, go to our site and come to one of our Thursday night webinars. We love meeting fellow moms and bloggers! www.projectdreamintl.com)



 




Second from the left is Jaima from Ring Around the Rosies. She is a beautiful person and was so nice to have all of us over to her home to take pictures with a gorgeous Nashville backdrop and her husband prepped everything while she was at the conference, including finding a caterer for some Southern cooking. :)

This last picture is of all the PDI women, plus some friends and family, including Jacqui McCoy who you may know from Extreme Weight Loss or the Shaklee 180 site. Jacqui and her mom joined us for the night and they were so sweet and great/motivated business women to add to our team meeting.


Register now for our next webinar (held every Thursday) to learn more about PDI and find out if this amazing team of bloggers may be just what you have been wishing for. :)








1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog - I'm in Charleston too! I love to read other Charleston lifestyle blogs. Would love if you'd check out my blog as well!
    -Morgan
    www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments really are the fuel bloggers run on. You are awesome. :)