Saturday, August 3, 2013

Coastal Living 2013 Showhouse- Studio Apartment

Have you been enjoying this series? This last post of the Coastal Living 2013 Showhouse definitely goes in the dream home category! They built a wonderful MIL suite or studio apartment or office above the garage. It was designed as a sort of hangout studio space, but I'm sure you moms could think of a million different uses for this! Maybe a wocave?


I forgot to check to see if any of those drawers opened to a refrigerator, but there was definitely a full bathroom. I thought it was funny that they put the biggest, bulkiest furniture in the hardest to get to space. I mean, it all looked awesome in there, but I would not want to be those moving guys!


Complete with 2 balconies- one had room for seating and overlooked the backyard and the other was more for standing to admire the waterfront view...



Well, that's the end of the Coastal Living 2013 Showhouse tour! Did you love it? Would you like to see more home tours like this on the blog? I hope you said yes because Charleston is full of amazing homes and I LOVE touring them all! :) In case 7 posts still just wasn't enough for you, you should go check out Lianne's view of the house on Lulabelle. I love seeing how we viewed each space differently. :)

Now that you've seen all 7 posts- What was you ULTIMATE favorite part? :D I'm choosing the living room. I just loved the colors. 





1 comment:

  1. I have a new obsession with sail boats. Esp if they are out on the water. I love em. something about them makes me feel at peace and not have a worry in the world when i photograph em.

    hope you're doing great. Have a great weekend.

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/08/runaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments really are the fuel bloggers run on. You are awesome. :)