Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Guaranteed, Natural Stain Removal {Non-Toxic Tuesday}

Non-toxic Tuesday is back! I love these because I feel like it's a virtual-self-high-five. :) A whole new level of lame that I'm proud of. Today is the story of the vanishing Indian food stain on the powder pink dress I wore in Nashville. The dress was just so sweet and soft looking, I couldn't resist wearing it before my trip. Of course, that meant dripping a dark red sauce on it at dinner! No worries, Shaklee has a non-toxic, bleach-free stain removal that is guaranteed to get your toughest stains out! Need to see to believe? Scroll down!


All you have to do is mix a little bit of the Get Clean Nature Bright powder in a bottle of water and then soak the stain. After it has soaked for a few minutes (you'll see the stain disappearing), blot it. You may have to repeat, if it's a really nasty stain, but, as with all Shaklee products, it has a 100% money-back guarantee! What do you have to lose? :)


(Dress from Forever 21) Isn't that awesome? I thought for sure that my dress was ruined since it's such a light color and that chiffon type material that's really light. Next I grabbed some of Kent's stained shirts and got to work! This shirt had been sitting in a pile, stained for months and had been washed multiple times with the stain on it...


No more annoying, little belly stain! Ready to give the boot to your bleach? Bleach is a cheap alternative with some very nasty side effects. Did you know that chlorine bleach is the cleaner most commonly swallowed by children? I always hated having it in our house. The Shaklee Nature Bright bag lasts a really long time and works better to get out stains than any stain remover I've ever tried! Kick those toxins to the curb, moms! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments really are the fuel bloggers run on. You are awesome. :)